Viora RF Body Sculpting
Non-invasive body-contouring treatments powered by radio frequency (RF) have emerged as a potential solution for patients interested in:
- Reducing skin laxity (looseness) to improve the appearance of excess or sagging skin. Common treatment zones include the abdomen, thighs, arms, and jowls.
- Sculpting, tightening, or toning the skin
- Increasing cellular metabolism, lymphatic drainage, and circulation
- Streamlining body contours
- Smoothing and firming the texture of the skin
- Boosting collagen production
- Decreasing the circumference and volume of the targeted treatment zones
- Minimizing the appearance of cellulite (unsightly skin dimpling)
- Reducing stubborn fat pockets
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The multi-polar RF energy used in Viora Reaction technology delivers energy to the deeper layers of the skin, where collagen fibers are found. The energy heats up the tissue in a controlled way, causing the collagen fibers to contract and tighten. Over time, the heating also triggers the body’s natural healing process, which leads to the production of new collagen fibers.
The vacuum therapy and mechanical massage components of Viora Reaction also play a role in skin tightening. The vacuum suction helps to increase blood flow and lymphatic drainage, which can improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. The mechanical massage further stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage, helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite and promote a smoother, more toned appearance.
WHAT IS RF BODY SCULPTING USED TO TREAT?
- Skin tightening on the face, arms, abdomen, buttocks and leg
- Cellulite treatment
- Fat reduction (not elimination) on the arms, abdomen, buttocks and legs
- Complete body contouring
- Pre liposuction skin tightening
- Post liposuction smoothing
BENEFITS OF RF BODY SCULPTING
- Convenient: an outpatient procedure
- Non-Invasive: no needles, incisions, or anesthesia needed
- Enjoyable: imagine a warming massage
- Quick: between 20 minutes and two hours, depending on the treated areas
- Effective: patients see results in as little as four weeks
- Helpful in stimulating circulation: a result of the massage and suction
WHAT DOES VIORA RF BODY SCULPTING FEEL LIKE?
During the treatment, the Viora device will be placed on the skin and a series of controlled pulses of multi-polar RF energy will be delivered to the treatment area. The vacuum therapy and mechanical massage components of the treatment may also be used, depending on the specific treatment being performed.
Many patients report feeling a warming sensation on the skin as the multi-polar RF energy is delivered. Some patients may also feel a slight pulling or suction sensation from the vacuum therapy component of the treatment. However, the sensation should not be painful, and most patients find the treatment to be relaxing.
If at any point during the treatment a patient experiences discomfort, they should inform their Viora technician, who can adjust the treatment settings or take steps to make the patient more comfortable.
After the treatment, patients may experience mild redness or swelling in the treatment area, but this should subside within a few hours. In general, there is no downtime associated with Viora treatments, and patients can typically return to their normal activities immediately after the treatment.